Thursday, June 22

Lausanne Preview




I just returned from Lausanne and actually saw the apartment while I was there. It looks like it will work quite well for the family. It has three bedrooms, living area, and a reasonably-sized kitchen. In the kitchen, there is even a dishwasher.

It is World Cup time in Switzerland. The Swiss had just played a World Cup game as I drove into Lausanne. Everyone was honking on the roads and fans were waving flags and screaming. It was pretty exciting. The next day I saw a group of fans from another country (don't remember which one) celebrating their match. Today, the local Portugese were celebrating. I've included a picture.

Some friends of ours from Indiana are also living in Lausanne. I have not gotten in touch with them yet, but I found their apartment and took a picture of a mural-painted building near their flat.


More later. Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home